Blond maar niet dom

Ben je toe aan een lach? Heb je een goede grap gehoord? Zet het hier op het forum en laat ons meelachen.
Richard

Blond maar niet dom

Postby Richard » 11 Oct 2011 12:46

A blonde walks into a New York City Bank and asks for the loan officer. She says she’s going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says he’ll need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a brand new Porsche 911 parked out the front of the bank.
With the title and paper work all checked out, the bank agrees to accept the car as security for the loan.
The loan officer drives the new Porsche into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 she borrowed, and $15.40 interest that accumulated. The loan officer approaches the blonde and says “We here at the bank are very happy that this transaction has worked out, but while you were away, I checked you out, and I’m a little puzzled. I found out that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles me is why you would bother to borrow $5,000.” The blonde replies, “Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks?”
Richard

'63 356B
horsepowerjunkie

Re: Blond maar niet dom

Postby horsepowerjunkie » 11 Oct 2011 19:30

:lol:
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Return to “Humor”